Saturday, April 5, 2014

Win or Die


If my previous blog posts aren't indication enough, I adore Arwen's Creations. Since she caters her gowns to Gorean free women, bits and pieces of her clothes are almost vital to any ensemble I create. Not only does Arwen have two gowns on discounted this month for We <3 RP, but for the Game of Thrones premier she has two outfits inspired by the show currently on sale at her Mainstire (only until 12 pm slt, April 6). I already had this gown in the Lannister edition but decided to grab the Targaryen since a sale from Arwen is so rare! Definitely do not want to miss out on this one.


Coupled with this outfit is a hood (because my character is a proper Gorean free woman :P) and a necklace that I purchased at the 30L Anniversary Fair.

Complete list of clothing and accessories:

{AS} Win or Die ~ Targaryen ~ Arwen's Creations Mainstore
{AS} Firefly Rigged MESH Hood + Veil/Underscarf ~ Legion Reds wearing hood ~ Arwen's Creations Mainstore
{AS} Tiye ~ Rigged Mesh Hood & Underscarves/Veil ~ Red Leopard wearing underscarf ~ Arwen's Creations Mainstore
::B&C:: Old Compass Necklace ~ 30L Anniversary Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment