Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Rose by Any Other Name...


Two new events have just recently opened there doors again: We <3 RP and the Fantasy Room. The bright red jacket/drape thing (not sure what to call it) is from We <3 RP. I had spotted the item immediately but held of buying it as I was unsure what to pair it with. Luckily, the Fantasy Room gave me the perfect idea when I saw the inner dress, which has two long slits on the side. Of course given that my character would not wear such a thing in Gorean role play I was quite miffed about it since the dresses are quite lovely. Fortunately for me both items paired up beautifully, the outer jacket drape quite efficiently hiding the dress double slits. All I can say is, howzah!


The rest of the outfit includes items from the 30L Anniversary Fair and The Fantasy Collective.

Complete list of clothing and accessories:

Peqe – Hybrid_Red ~ We <3 RP
*CC* Sakura Dress Black/Red ~ The Fantasy Room
Savage Spring Armor & Crown RUSTY GOLD tinted red & black ~ The Fantasy Room (Gacha)
[BP] Arya Necklace – rare ~ 30L Anniversary Fair (Gacha)
. a i s l i n g . Hind -Red&Purple- ~ We <3 RP
.Luminary. Leyla Hijab – Red ~ The Fantasy Collective
*OAL* Navanna Veil ~ The Fantasy Collective
.Eldritch. Gilding Of The Caird wearing ring ~ We <3 RP
{AS} Ange ~ Summer wearing sleeves, tinted black ~ Arwen's Creations Mainstore
{AS} Caprice in Dotty wearing undershirt ~ Arwen's Creations Mainstore
{AS} Arwen's Creations Free Woman Essentials Kit ~ Gift wearing gloves ~ Arwen's Creations Mainstore

















No comments:

Post a Comment