Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Niamh


Mixing and matching is something I've always had to do in order to create what I consider to be that perfect outfit.  Making sure that everything is coveredthat gloves are on and no cleavage is showing—can be quite the task if you want your outfit to remain flattering.  Arwen hits this nail on the head and making sure that my free woman is properly covered is something I've never had to worry about when purchasing her goods.


  

Due to this I only ever mix and match outfits from Arwen's when I am seeking a unique look.  The above outfit is entirely from her revamped Niamh gown.  I decided to switch out the veil for the gold and black one that's been featured a lot on this blog as I just love the style and colors.  I also accessorized with a lovely Celtic style necklace made by The Forge which I won playing gachas.

 Complete list of clothing and accessories:

{AS} Niamh Rigged MESH Gown & Hood WLRP ~ Blackgold ~ We <3 RP
{AS} Arwen's Creations "The Hood" MESH ~ Onyx wearing veil ~ Mainstore
[The Forge] Boadicea's Necklace (Gold) RARE ~ (previous) Fantasy Gacha Carnival (Gacha)



No comments:

Post a Comment